Today is 5 Feb 2019 and Amazon is again back with new quiz questions and we at rojadirecta are back with Amazon quiz 5 Feb 2019 answers.
Check out below to get all the latest Amazon quiz 5 Feb 2019 answers and win new gifts daily.
Amazon Quiz 5 Feb 2019
Amazon quiz answers 5 Feb 2019 will be updated on this page at sharp 8 AM. Amazon Quiz 5th February 2019 Answers of Amazon App Contest. Answers all the questions of the quiz get a chance to win Rs 5000 (10 Winners) today.
How to take part in Amazon Quiz 5 Feb 2019
The procedure which you need to follow to win todays gift is also given here under.
1. Download / Open Amazon app
2. Click on image “Amazon Quiz Time” (It will redirect to quiz page)
3. Start the Quiz and answer all questions correctly
Note: You need to answer all questions correctly for eligible to win
Amazon App Quiz Contest Questions & Answers
See the quiz answers below
Question 1 :
Question 2 :
Question 3 :
Question 4 :
Question 5 :
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 5th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.